Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Where to find me this season

I don't do many big art/craft shows so people ask me where they can find me.
Here are some options.
  • The Homes for the Holidays Tour by CASA of Topeka - The Woodward Maxwell Inn 1263 SW Fillmore, Topeka, KS -  Sat. Nov 23 , 10-5 | Sun. Nov 24 , 10-5
  • Holiday Homes Tour to benefit Health Care Access Clinic - Smith Center, Brandon Woods, just east of Waukarusa at about 17th, Lawrence KS - Sun. Dec 8, 12-5
  • The Mulvane Art Museum Gift Shop - Washburn University
  • The Chandler Booktique - Topeka & Shawnee Co Public Library
  • The KS History Museum Gift Shop
  • The Elective - NOTO art district
plus email me if you have a request. gooseberrygourds@yahoo.com

I have some new places inquiring. When I know more I'll let you all know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment